- The first film that developed in front of your eyes. When this film was released in 1972, it was described as ‘magic’. Just push the shutter button and watch the photo develop then and there – no human contact needed. It’s loved for its rich aesthetics. No wonder it’s still used by artists, professionals, and dreamers.
- 8 instant photographs in that original Polaroid square format and finished in a white frame.
- Vintage cameras don’t have a rechargeable battery, so there’s one inside every film pack.
- Watch one of the most complex chemical processes in the world bring your moment to life.
- All of our film is made in Enschede: the last Polaroid film factory in the world.
POLAROID COLOR SX‑70 FILM 寶麗來即影即有菲林相紙 (白邊框)
$160.00 – $450.00
- Color instant film for Polaroid SX-70 cameras
- ASA: 160
- 8 photos per pack
- Classic white frame
- Contains a battery to power your camera
- Format: 4.2 x 3.5 in (107 mm x 88 mm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (79 mm x 79 mm)
- Development time: 10-15 minutes